Monday 12 August 2013

Final Push

I have been very quiet the past few weeks for 3 main reasons: 
1. There was little movement in the stock market
2. Been away for business trips past 2 weeks 
3. Time to relax and enjoy the double combo holiday: Hari Raya + National Day

However the timing seems to be right, everything seems to be setting up as expected. Its nearing the final push for the stock market. I expect to see a perfect bull trap being set up by 1Q 2014. Hopefully by then I will have the opportunity to divest 60% of my portfolio in preparation for the next bear market. 
(refer to previous article for chart:
http://hiddeninvestor.blogspot.sg/2013/07/hectic-june-but-quiet.html )

One fine example is ExxonMobil, I am waiting for the final push in the next half year because i expect oil prices to increase, and oil producers to benefit in the short term. Exxonmobil has the potential to break into the $100+ region, being supported by both the bullish trendline and resistance turned support at $90 region. I am hoping their final push will be fruitful for all invested in its share. But be weary of what is to follow after the next peak is reached.




Disclaimer: The above estimation of market movement/direction is solely based on my opinion. Please conduct your own research or engage in a professional financial expert before making any investment decisions.

2 comments:

  1. I uѕuаlly do nοt dгop a cоmment,
    but after browsing a ton of responѕes here "Final Push".
    І actually do havе 2 questions foг you
    if you do not mind. Is it simply me οr doеs іt aρpear likе a few of thе comments look as if thеy aгe left by brain deаԁ
    people? :-P And, if you aгe writing on οther ѕοcial sites, I ωould like tο keep up with you.
    Woulԁ уоu ρost a lіst of evеry one οf all your soсial siteѕ like your twіttеr feed,
    Faсebook ρage or linkеdin pгofilе?


    Viѕit mу web blog - globe life insurance com payment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the only one who commented, my friend. I do not write on social sites, as a matter of principle. Only people who are interested in my topics will come and read it. Happy reading :}

      Delete